Sunday, March 27, 2011

Worst blogger ever!!!

So Im looking at my blog today and I didnt realize it and been so long since I have posted anything! So much has happened in the last couple years!! I married my best friend and the most amazing man ever on January 30,2010 in Ogden Utah. And in September 21,2010 we were blessed with our little peanut Tyler Anthony Becker. I just love my boys! Tyler is now 6 months old and the cutest little boy ever!! He just got his first tooth and is changing every day it seems like! Justin in currently stationed in FT Irwin California and me and peanut are still here in Brigham City for a few more months until we can get him fitted for his little helmet he has to wear for a few months to reshape his head. Then we will be heading out to FT Irwin where we will be stationed until May 2012! Then who knows where we will end up! Justin just moved into our little house out there. I cant wait to get out there and have my family together! We miss our Daddy so much and we are very proud of him. I am so looking forward to moving and getting to stay home with my little guy for awhile and then starting school again! And hopefully have more time to keep this blog updated!

No comments: