Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tylers 1st Birthday







Tyler turned the big 1 year old on September 21! I cant believe he is already one! He is a very busy boy he keeps me on my toes! For his birthday my mom,sister and the boys drove to Las Vegas and we met them there what a spoiled boy party in Vegas and hes only 1! We saw all the sights visited the shark aquarium and he loved that stayed for hours. We had so much fun and I was so happy to be able to spend it with my family! Justin couldn't be there since he was on rotation so when we got back we went out to dinner with some friends and had a little party and cake for him! I'm not sure what I will do next year to top this birthday! I hope everybody is well miss you all!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to you and your little one, Justin!